Hello. Here I will tell you what rice crispy squares are and how to make them. First, a rice krispy square is: rice krispies coated in chocolate with chocolate on top shaped into a square. Second, how you make them, (P.S I will only give the main idea of how to make them, I won't tell you how much you need or anything)
- First step: melt mars bars or chocolate with butter in a bowl over a pot of barely simmering water. Then get your rice krispies ready.
- Step two: once your chocolate and butter has melted mix it with the rice krispies.
- Step three: put the rice krispy mixture into a tray with parchment paper and spread the mix into the tray evenly.
- Step four: once you've done that melt some more chocolate and spread that onto the rice krispy mix that's in the tray.
- Step five: put your tray in the fridge (or just somewhere cold) and leave it there over night or until set.
They sound good don't they? So, now you know what rice krispie squares are and how you make them (roughly). Luckily we sell them at Bookz and Bitz. They're yummy and only 80c each.